Empress C-API Embedded SQL
The Empress C-API Embedded SQL allows you to access and process data stored in Empress databases, using SQL commands from within a C program. The following operations on tables in Empress databases are supported:
- Adding rows to a table.
- Updating rows in a table.
- Deleting rows from a table.
- Selecting rows from a table.
- Adding, updating and deleting all or part of a context of selected rows.
- Use of the transaction facilities of Empress to maintain data integrity.