Empress Embedded Database is one of the most reliable databases designed for embedded applications on Linux, Unix, Windows, VxWorks and Real Time systems. Empress is fast, has a small footprint and is easy to integrate. Empress can work with the smallest, high-volume, resource-constrained applications through the largest, most mission-critical avionics, defense and telecommunications systems.
The key advantages of the One-Time Licensing Program are:
- One-time fixed fee, the Embedded System Developer can deploy as many Empress runtime copies on the same product as required with no overhead of keeping track of each licensed copy
- Significantly reduces per unit cost
What is needed
The Embedded System Integrator will need to:
- Sign the Empress standard Empress One Time License Agreement
- Provide Empress with a description of the product
What is included
One-time Licensing Program fee is per individual product/type on one target operating system*. This fee includes:
- Five development licenses
- Library for the target system
- Unlimited run time licensing
- One year direct technical support (one contact)
- One year free upgrades
*As determined by Empress Software Inc.
**This offer is subject to change without notice.
For more information, please contact Empress Software.To celebrate its 30th anniversary in the database
market, Empress is providing a low-cost, no-hassle, one-time licensing program to Embedded System Developers using Empress Embedded Database technology for single board and embedded computer applications. This offer applies only for new business.